Charlie Brown Exteriors offers a full range of services including general contracting services. We are a professional company with a well-established performance history and over 20 years of experience and expertise. Our installers are fully insured, licensed (where required), and certified to install top quality brands such as Owens Corning and Hunter. Our main office is located in Rockwall Texas; just a few miles east of Dallas with a broad service area that includes the following major cities Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, Abilene, College Station, Denton, San Antonio, Sherman, Tyler, Texarkana, Waco, Wichita Falls and more (click here for a service coverage map)
References are always available or you can look us up through the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
Why choose Charlie Brown Exteriors LLC for your home or business repair or remodel? Here are a few reasons!
There are many things to consider when selecting repairs or remodels to your home. Cost and durability are first but aesthetics and architectural style are important too. You can depend on the experts at Charlie Brown Exteriors to help guide you through the selection process. We take the utmost pride in delivering the highest quality products and materials at a competitive price to best suit your individual needs.
1. Direct contact with the owner of the company is always available. No more waiting for answers, if your sales rep cannot help you, you will be able to reach an owner directly!
2. A+ BBB rating, very uncommon in the contracting business!
3. Multi-faceted…..we can handle your insurance claim from start to finish. There is no need to hire multiple contractors to repair or remodel your property, we have the capabilities to handle any and all phases of your repair or remodel. Each phase we offer is also covered with a minimum 7 year labor warranty. (24 month on concrete, exterior staining and painting, irrigation and 12 month on repairs or patch jobs.)
4. Insurance savvy! We know the insurance laws and regulations; we deal with them every day. We also have a second party we work with who is a licensed insurance adjuster as well as an insurance attorney when the need arises. We have handled thousands of claims over the years and have a well working relationship with all of the insurance companies.
5. Owens Corning Preferred Contractor……we have worked hard to achieve this recognition and what that means to you is unbeatable warranties are available. Our standard warranty is 7 years (labor only) on all roofs we install. If your roof project allows us to install 4 or more Owens Corning Products, because we are a preferred contractor, Owens Corning will automatically step in and cover that labor warranty for 3 additional years at no additional costs. For a small fee, you can upgrade that warranty through Owens Corning to a 50 year, non-prorated labor and materials warranty. What other roofer will offer you a 50 year warranty with no proration?
6. Insured for your protection. Most contractors only carry General Liability Insurance which unknown to most homeowners, is not sufficient. General Liability Insurance only takes liability off of you, the homeowner, if someone is hurt on your property during the repair or remodel of your home. This insurance does not cover poor workmanship, future damage resulting from poor workmanship, or any other damages incurred during the process of repairing or remodeling your home. We are insured with $1,000,000 of General Liability in case of injury during the job, but we also carry $1,000,000 Errors and Omissions Insurance. Errors and Omissions Insurance is exactly how it sounds, if we make an error or omit a phase of your repair or remodel that is crucial to the longevity of your project, we have insurance to cover you! For example, if we replace your roof and 2 years from now you incur a leak, and the leak is found to be from poor workmanship, our insurance policy covers not only the repairs in making the workmanship correct, it covers the damages caused by the poor workmanship. To our knowledge, no other roof contractor in Texas offers this coverage to their homeowners! We are also insured on all of our commercial vehicles in case of any accidents while at your property.
7. Last but not least….we will pay you for your reference. If you send us to someone you know and they hire us for a roof replacement, we will pay you $100 within 24 hours of the completion of their job and the final payment being received. During storm season, this could turn into a few hundred or even thousands of extra dollars in your pocket very quickly!
NOW HIRING FOR ROOFING SALES. NO PREVIOUS ROOFING SALES NECESSARY, WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT INDIVIDUALS. CALL 888-571-4157 XT. 103
Our Key Services include but are not limited to:
- Complete Installation of New Roofing System
- Decking Inspection and Repair
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Flashing Installation
- Attic Ventilation
- General Contracting Services
- Insurance Claims
- Emergency Services
- Vinyl Siding and Gutters
- Wood fencing
- Chain link fencing
- Automatic gates
- Landscape maintenance & installations
We guarantee our work will be accomplished with consistency, integrity, and quality no matter how large or small the project. Each project is completed with expert craftsmen working in a courteous and timely manner. We are committed to providing the best products and services at a competitive price to each and every client.